August 18, 2004

My hand is feeling better, but I still haven't been to a doctor. I guess that's a good thing, because now my knee hurts too, and I can get them both looked at in the same visit. It sucks, because it's inhibiting my everyday activities like squatting and climbing staircases. You'd be surprised how many times you squat in a day. It's really amazing. I don't really know how it happened either, although I suspect it may have something to do with the hundred jumping jacks I did the other night. But who throws out their knee doing jumping jacks? That sounds pretty bogus to me. But I can't think of anything else that may have aggravated it, so that remains the number one suspect for now.

In other news, school starts on Monday. Not too excited about that. It could be a lot worse, though. At least I don't have colon cancer or anything gross like that.

But then maybe I shouldn't say anything until after my doctor's appointment.


<- Happenin' dance moves, or blinding pain? You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment