August 9, 2004

So I'm pretty sure my hand's been broken for about a year or so. It began hurting a long time back, and it wasn't long before I became accustomed to the pain and stopped noticing it. Fast forward to a few months ago. I strike my hand and careen into a whirlwind of pain. You better believe I remembered the past discomfort after that. I looked at my hand and noticed that I've got a hard bulge about an inch and a half north of the wrist. The same bulge had been there before, but either descended back into the hand or stopped getting noticed by me once I started getting used to the pain. Fast forward another few months. We're now at the end of July. I've forgotten about my hand once again , but quickly remember it when I throw it against someone's face, and am in more pain than the freshman who just got his wagon fixed. The bulge is now bigger than ever, and boy does it suck. I've decided this time I should take it to a doctor, before I forget about it again.


Left: My freakish left hand, with what I think might be a bit of bone poking up out of the top.
Right: A normal hand, for comparison. Note the lack of disgusting protrusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment