October 4, 2004

Okay everyone, you need to read this article. It's interesting on several levels: The first thought that comes to my head is how can anyone possibly make this mistake? It's really ridiculous. Second, I say it serves him right for using such moronic problem-solving strategies. If only this happened to everyone who sees life the way this guy does, the world would be a much better place. The third, and possibly most intriguing thought, is this guy doesn't seem all that bothered by what happened. If this happened to me, I'd be beside myself! And fourthly, what's up with the dog? It's like he's been waiting and waiting for this to happen, and now it's payday! Ain't no treat like a severed penis, eh?

Anyway, here's the article. Enjoy!

Romanian cuts off penis; dog eats it – MSNBC Reports
[EDIT: It's come to my attention that this story is no longer archived on MSNBC's website. Luckily, I managed to find the text:]
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment