September 30, 2008

now here's a rosh hashanah tradition i can get behind!

I logged into Myspace today, and saw that my friend Alison had posted this bulletin:

This was obviously enticing, so I clicked on the link, only to be greeted by one of the greatest headlines I've ever seen:
Woman Wearing Cow Suit Charged With Disorderly Conduct!
HA! That's gotta have a great story behind it, I thought to myself. And boy did it! Apparently a woman was arrested last night after pissing on her neighbor's porch, chasing children around the streets, and causing traffic problems. All while wearing a cow suit. For no apparent reason.

Shana Tova, cow lady.

1 comment:

  1. and she was still wearing the cow suit when they threw her into holding, apparently


    You know some other woman asked
    "So what are you in for?"
    "For being black"

    ReplyDelete