January 18, 2012

site blackout in protest of SOPA/PIPA

I thought about blacking this site out today in protest of the disastrous SOPA/PIPA legislation that would effectively give the US government authority to censor the internet, but then I realized I'd probably forget to unblock it tomorrow, and then all like four of my followers would be out of luck until I remembered what I did sometime probably next April or so, and by the time I put the site back online, they'd all have unfollowed me on Google Reader and replaced my feed with LOLcats or something like that. So I decided to keep this site up today, and instead institute a...

HONOR SYSTEM BLACKOUT DAY

Please do not read this blog on January 18 between the hours of 12:00AM and 11:59PM EST.

Go read haikus about lubed up dolphins somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment