October 27, 2011

some haikus about george w bush

This post is part of a feature where people give me a topic, and I write 12 haiku about it. This post is brought to you by @thelobito.



George W. Bush
The 43rd President
Of the USA

He is from Texas
Used to be the governer
Before Rick Perry

He talked like a dork
And looked kind of like a chimp
What a tragedy

I bet that Al Gore
Wishes that guy Ralph Nader
Just stayed out of things

Bush owned the Rangers
The MLB baseball team
Not park services

Why did Jake Tremblay
Ask me to write twelve haiku
About Dubya Bush?

"I'm the decider!"
Was one of the stupidest
Things he ever said

Most agree that he
Was not a good President
But some think he was

The best thing he did
Was move Daylight Savings Time
And that's about it

The War on Terror
Even a child could tell you
Bad idea, man

You know it's bad when
Even John Kerry looks good
In comparison

Now that he's retired
I have less malice toward him
But he sure was bad

No comments:

Post a Comment