October 27, 2011

some haikus about new delhi

This post is part of a feature where people give me a subject, and I write 12 haiku about it. This post is brought to you by @BigCP46.





New Delhi haiku
Are bound to be a challenge
'Cause I'm ignorant

Googling New Delhi
Now I feel like a big dork
It's in India

I think New Delhi
Is infinitely better
Than that Old Delhi

Visiting this place
You may find an Indian
Not the cowboy kind

India is big
The biggest population
In the whole dang world

What do you think of
When you think of New Delhi?
Men with pants, perhaps?

Being in India
New Delhi's bound to get hot
In the summertime

The best part about
The country of India
Is Indian food

I love to eat naan
It's ever so delicious
But that's off topic

Writing twelve haiku
About a place in Asia
Harder than you think

FDR would say
"New Delhi is a ripoff
Sounds just like New Deal"

No stereotypes
Not going to write about
Technical support

No comments:

Post a Comment