October 27, 2011

some haikus about why david cameron looks like a lesbian

This post is part of a series where people give me a topic, and I write 12 haiku about it. This particular topic comes from @brittneygirl.


David Cameron
He's England's Prime Minister
Brittney says mean things

Why does he look like
A lady who isn't straight
Instead of a man?

I bet his haircut
Has something to do with it
But I'm not sure why

Does he look the part
Because he has a jawline
That has a soft curve?

I have no problem
With people who are not straight
Feel bad writing these

What if it turned out
That Cameron was really
Not a man at all?



What the heck, Brittney?
This is such a weird topic
You're some kind of freak

David Cameron
Does he really look that much
Like a lesbian?

It would be much worse
If he were seen in photos
With Justin Bieber

Some things that he does
Are things that lesbians do
Like liking women

Picture Cameron
Smooching Margaret Thatcher
On second thought, don't

No one knows for sure
Why he looks like the L-word
But he kind of does

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, I'm glad I discovered this years later! Dying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't fathom how you may have found yourself on this page, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete